Friday, September 10, 2010

Discovered in Self Bondage

One time, my girl was on her way to visit me when I secretly planned to do some self bondage to surprise her. When she was on her way to the house, I organized my stash and prepared the essentials. First of all, I wore my skimpy red thong. I locked the door to my room but left the keys just outside as a little precaution. Then I wrapped some rope around my ankles and knees. I also had a small loop dangling from my ankles. Then I wore my 2-inch ballgag and made sure it was on tight. I was really getting excited. When I received a text that she was just a few minutes away, I proceeded with my inescapable self bondage attempt. I wrapped a silk scarf around my eyes. I handcuffed one hand and then I lied down with my tummy down and threaded the small ankle loop with the free handcuff. After successfully doing that, I handcuffed my other hand. And there you have it, a hogtie bondage surprise for my girl.

When she got in, she figured out that I was inside the room and unlocked the door. Naturally she slapped me around, spanked me and called me a slut. I just mmmphed and enjoyed it. Then she grabbed my dick from behind and it felt awesome. She then pushed me to my side, squeezed my nipples and kissed me on the ears. She grabbed my dick again, pushed my thong out of the way and proceeded to give me an excellent blowjob. That went on for about 10-15 minutes until she finally freed me and we played other games.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Im a tourist desperetly looking for some bondage action in Makati.

    Im a male looking for female. Any chance you know someone ?

    Is there a mail/ phone to contact you ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo into bondage now...

    ReplyDelete