Saturday, January 2, 2010

Talented Partner

I had a talented partner in the past. She was good because she demanded from me. She asked me to lick various parts of her body. In fact I remember a time when I tied her spread eagle to a bed. I had just finished my cum session and my body wasn't in the mood to "give a rise". So while tied on the bed, I just licked her cunt to her satisfcation. But I digress.

Generally, she's easy to please. She would usually cum after a few minutes. I know since she won't let me cum until after she's done. See, the girl knows how to demand. Afterwards, one of our more pleasant finishes is that she would tie me up afterwards in a chair and finish me off with her hand.

Those were days without condoms (it wasn't second nature to me). It just amazed me that she learned hand jobs goood enough to finish. I am assuming not all women have that skill in the same way not all men can finish women off with their fingers.

It was nice and simple. I got my bondage and my climax.

No comments:

Post a Comment