Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dominatrix Searching in Quezon City

In my last entry, I talked a little about fetish escalation; how it has become important to have costumes and garter belts. Now, let me walk you through my current escalation.

My partners generally slap me and spank me around, but still now I wonder about hiring a true dominatrix (Metro Manila only please). I think there are two things I look for in this relationship. One, I would like my mistress sophisticated enough to understand and execute intricate ropework of hogties and strappados and others and to know how (and like) to use all sorts of bondage toys like ballgags, spreader bars, collars and whips. Second, I think a third party dominatrix would be exciting simply because she's a third party. And the leather get-up...yummy. There really doesn't have to be sex, but that episode would be still oozing with sexuality. Oh a third reason. I read about tie-up sessions that last for days, which I've never done. To have that many varieties of getting tied and teased would be the extreme in excitement for me.

Well just so you know. I haven't found any. I'm still looking, but I seem to be looking in all the wrong places. So if you're a dominatrix in Metro Manila, please let me know. I find it impossible that I'm the only one with this desire in the area.

1 comment:

  1. Have you found a good one yet? I'm very interested in finding one. :)

    ReplyDelete