Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Garter Belt Fetish

When I used to read Penthouse and Playboy, I'd always see women in all sorts of costumes, incuding the naughty nurse and the slutty French maid. While nudity gets to me (I mean throw a naked woman in front of me, it'll have an effect), I've always preferred scantily dressed ones. Thus, my most memorable pictures are not those that are up close and personal, but those that show costumes and a semblance of a plot.

As I've written in the past, my bondage fetish began quite early (pre-teen I believe). But at that time, I was fine imagining women clothed while tied up. Naturally, that escalated. Before long, the women had to be in sheer black lace or leather and panties have to be thongs. Most recently, I've also taken to women in garter belts. It's the basic picture of a slutty girl. That's what gets to me.

A best picture now is a pretty hogtied girl with a ball gag while wearing a barely there French maid costume with a thong and garter belt. Yummy.

But where to get those in Manila? Believe it or not, your friendly malls like Megamall have them in the department store, but with hardly any stock. Twice now, I've purchased them as last of the stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment