Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bound Girlfriend

Let me jump a couple of years ahead first. As circumstances would have it, my first girlfriend and I would sneak off to their Quezon City house when no one was around and we'd make out in her bed room. That worked out great since I didn't have any Victoria Court experience at the time. I always stripped her to her bra and panties since I found that extremely sexy (sexier than naked in my opinion). As the sessions progressed, I started holding down her arms and then I started grabbing scarves (or whatever they were) and tying her hands above her head. While tied up, I would continue fucking her and get really excited. Naturally I always withdrew before cumming . Anyway, While I found bondage amazing then (no matter how simple), my girlfriend wasn't really into it. She called me kinky I think and it wasn't a compliment then (these days I would love to hear it). At this point, was anyone else into bondage? I was. I really didn't know if anyone else was.

No comments:

Post a Comment