Friday, October 9, 2009

Chair Tied

One of the self-adventures I had as a pre-teen was tying myself on a chair. The chair was made of Narra I believe or some other really hard and heavy wood. The back rest looked like wooden bars. So I had basic rope (I think I graduated from straw ropes by this time) and first I did my feet to the chair legs. Then I think I tied myself to the chair and then my hands together behind my back. I became really adept at that and became progressively harder to free myself. It just so happen that was probably a Sunday morning or noon. People started knocking on my door. Well now, the panic took some of my escape skills away and I spent precious minutes trying to free myself. I wonder if the people got suspicious. Probably, but since my door was bolted no one could really just unlock the door and sneak up on me. Ah yes, my teenage adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment