Thursday, October 22, 2009

To be caught in self bondage

One time, my girlfriend and I were out of town (outside Metro Manila) and were in a hotel room. Naturally, I wanted some tying up to happen. As I shared, more often than not, I end up doing the tying, which is great. After all, nothing arouses me more than a trussed up, helpless woman. However, I also adored getting tied up. So I figured, if I was to be on the bound end of this episode, I better throw hints. While my girlfriend was in the shower, I gathered my leather cuffs and my handcuffs (I can't remember if there was rope). I got a rubber ball (more like a stress ball), shoved it in my mouth, then tied a scarf around my head. So it was like a cleave-gag & ballgag combination. It was effective! Then I tied another scarf around my eyes to blindfold me. Then I strapped the leather cuffs on my ankles and crossed it with the handcuffs which I wore behind my back, effectively putting me in an inescapable hogtie. I mmmphed and struggled for a good number of minutes while hogtied before she went out and discovered me. To my dismay, she kissed me for a while and freed me. Ah yes, sometimes stronger hints are necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment