Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome to Bondage Manila

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Bondage Manila blog. I'd say I'm a pretty good Internet surfer, but I can't really find an authoritative source of bondage material specific to Manila. By that I mean there are no forums, mailing lists, blogs dedicated to...heck we don't even have a healthy number of reputable bondage toys stores. Am I right or am I right? I'll do my part in helping plug that gap (or ballgag that mouth ). Let's enjoy this journey. I hope you all take part in it.

3 comments:

  1. Nid bondage slave n girl just e-mail me or add me on facebook. kamotecutety@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if there is a female mistress here pls contact me i nid you male slave here, q.c area lng k 09166737074

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im jason and im into incest i have some preposition my brother wants to try something kinky to be a slave
    .meaning you can do whatever you want to him, be a pig ,pee on him, abuse,humiliate
    he can do that under influence of e or anything that can make him high.
    he is begging for me so I decided to make him for rent/hire as long as he is high
    no limits
    must be a hardcore master we are manly and we have good look the renting fee is 2k

    must provide partee

    ReplyDelete