Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Caught by the police in bondage

Over a score of years ago, my girlfriend and I went to Antipolo. After dinner in probably Padi's Point, we went to the dark parking lot and started making out. It was really old fashioned then since we were playing in the back seat. After kissing and necking for a good number of minutes, the windows started fogging up. I was excited making out since my girlfriend was wearing a sexy black bra. After I removed her shirt, I got some rope I brought along and tied her hands in front. I was really excited and I started licking and sucking on her breasts.

To my surprise, someone knocked on the windows. I freed her as fast as I could and she got dressed. What happened after that wasn't really all that important, but it was a good defining moment for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment